We’re not quite there yet—but we’re getting there!—and we really want you to know when we’re ready with some more lots to offer
Phase I - Selling Now
Phase II - Coming Soon
Phase III - Future Development
Let me know when your next Phase is ready
We have more yet to come
El Mirador is being built in three phases. The planned development represents just 60 % of the area. The remaining 40% will be a protected rainforest refuge, including a vital wildlife movement corridor through the top section of the development.
Here are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)